Friday, December 4, 2009

The worst poem ever!

Guessing...
The rhythm of today is ever so stange
For a city like Mumbai it is completely out of range.

Autos,buses,cars are less to be seen
I guess to Braboune the people have been

Yes, it's a Friday,but empty roads here are anyday strange
I guess, Mumbai has halted to see 'Sehwag carnage'

Carnage was not to be, Sehwag was dismissed early,
The city was back and it looked like daily, the hustle and bustle you could see clearly.

In the evening I went out to shop,
to a market so crowded it is difficult to hop.
Today, for a change, I could see empty ground
Autos and pedestrains were seen turning around.

I got down the auto and walked down the lane
A cop hushed me away using his cane

How strange it feels, how strange it looks
A market always crowded bearing an empty look

"May be there was accident"
"No there was firing"
Thats what I heard other passers murmuring.

I rushed back home and put the TV on
"It must be on news" I was wondering
But that case was not to be
What had happned I keep guessing!


Regards
Pratik

No comments: